Miley Cyrus
Miley Loves Justin and Doesn't Care Who Knows It
 
Miley Cyrus says meeting her boyfriend Justin Gaston is "the best thing that's happened to me in a long, long time."

Another pretty cool thing? Landing her first women's magazine cover at 16. And in the May Glamour, Cyrus says Gaston, 20, is "the most respectful and selfless person I've ever known."

Regarding their age difference, she adds, "I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong ... My fans already accept it – they just want me to be happy. And I haven't been that happy in a few years."

Cyrus, who admits she went through a rough breakup from Nick Jonas, is finally able to say, "I don't feel like there's anything to hide. And I love [Justin] so much I don't really care."

As for women she also loves – and looks up to as a blossoming actress – Cyrus says she's "a huge Jennifer Aniston fan and a huge Angelina Jolie fan." Of Jolie, she notes, "She's also changed, going from her wild child to being a mom and having a normal life. And Jennifer Aniston bounced back after her divorce. If anything like that ever happens to me, I'm like, 'Pull a Jennifer, Miley!' She is so classy."

Cyrus's new film, Hannah Montana: The Movie, opens April 1.